Work has been quite stressful lately. My boss is a selfish, narcissistic, lying, horrid excuse for an individual and has done so many truly offensive and personally attacking actions that it has been difficult to not call in sick every day and hide in my bed! If I didn't work with such amazing ladies, I would have started job hunting quite a while ago, but I work with some great people. We all decided we hated our job and needed a break, miraculously Kristy had a free night for the Casino, resort and spa, 7 Feathers, so we booked it and ran! We ditched work a little early and drove the hour out of Medford to our vacation spot!
The hotel was beautiful! We checked in, got cleaned up, and headed for some dinner. We had a great meal and then headed for the casino. We rotated from table games to slots and had a great time gambling it up. We saw a great cabaret show and then danced the night away until about 2:30am. We all were in bed by 3:30am and slept till 10:00am. We had a nice breakfast then headed back to reality. It was a nice escape and a total blast!!! :) I'm continually thankful for these fantastic women!






No comments:
Post a Comment