Chad came for a visit and we had a great time! It was a busy and very fun weekend! The first night he was here we got pizza and beverages and went to Tiffany's house for a Big Love marathon with Tiffany, Yvonne and Joe. It was great!
The next day was "family" day! We played mini golf, went bowling, then had a huge BBQ for the football games! Go Ducks!
Sunday went went Bowling with Tiffany, Tawnya, Devin, Yvonne and Joe. Following that we went over to Yvonne and Joe's for a BBQ and just hanging out. It was a lot of fun and I am so thankful for the friends I have!
Monday I showed Chad my office and we had a movie marathon with dinner! Poseidon and Titanic!
Tuesday he left. It was so sad, but I am always so happy for the time he makes to come visit!





No comments:
Post a Comment